Control your spending. Understand the difference between a need and a want. Ensure that you pay your bill and loan payments in-full and on time.
How to Rebuild Your Credit
- Control your spending
- Understand the difference between a need and a want
- Ensure that you pay your bill and loan payments in-full and on time
- If you are able to, pay your debts off early
- Do not borrow more than you are able to comfortably pay back
- Check your credit history periodically to make sure it is accurate and up to date
The only way to repair your credit history, unless there are errors on your bureau, is to ensure that you pay your debts as required by the contacts in place. On time, each month. It will take a few years to rebuild your credit, but in time, even a person who declares bankruptcy can earn a sound credit record.