On Janaury 27, 2020, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta (the “Court”) issued an Order appointing Hardie & Kelly Inc. (“H&K”) as receiver (the “Receiver”) of AAA Windows Ltd. (“Windows”) and AAA Holdings Ltd. (“Holdings”), exclusive of accounts receivable that may be due to Windows. A copy of the Receivership Order can be found below under the section entitled Court Orders.
Sale of Assets
On January 27, 2020, the Court also granted two Orders (the “Approval and Vesting Orders”) approving the purchase and sale agreements to sell all of the physical assets of Holdings and the physical assets and assignable “intellectual property” of Windows. Copies of the Approval and Vesting Orders can be found below under the section entitled Court Orders.
The Receiver has scheduled an application, to be heard February 27, 2020 at 3:00pm, for an order approving, inter alia, the Receiver’s proposed distribution of the proceeds from the sale of assets. Related documents can be found below.
- Receivership Order – January 27, 2020
- Approval and Vesting Order (AAA Holdings) – January 27, 2020
- Approval and Vesting Order (AAA Windows) – January 27, 2020
- Order re: Distribution of Sales Proceeds – Feb. 27, 2020
- Affidavit of Default of T. Hartwell – July 16, 2019
- Affidavit of Tyson Hartwell – January 20, 2020
- Application re: Receivership, AVO and Sealing Order – January 20, 2020
- Applicants’ Bench Brief & Authorities – January 22, 2020
- Application – Distribution of Sales Proceeds – filed Feb 18, 2020