Consumer Insolvency Estate Administrator/Insolvency Counsellor
- Qualified Insolvency Counsellor
- Completion or working toward the CAIRP Insolvency Administration course
- Minimum 2 years applicable experience in the Consumer Insolvency field
- Able to assist Consumers debtors and creditors in person and by telephone
- Able to prepare files for input into industry specific software ( Ascend)
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to handle sensitive confidential information
- Ability to travel between offices if required.
How to apply
Please forward your resume and your cover letter to email@example.com indicating both your wage expectation and availability.
We thank all interested applicants for their application but only those selected for interview will be contacted.