Entry Level Administrative Assistant
Hardie & Kelly Inc. is searching for a full-time entry level administrative assistant.
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and other clerical duties;
- Assisting with receptionist duties as required;
- General office administration and support.
Required skills and qualifications
- Friendly, positive and energetic attitude;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Pleasant and courteous telephone manner;
- Well organized with great attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to succeed working in a team environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Able to respect working with confidential information;
- Professional work ethic and demeanor;
- Will require travel between two Calgary offices on occasion;
- Must be able to be bondable.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary & benefits depending on experience;
- Potential to grow within the organization.
How to apply
Email resume and cover letter to kmeyler@insolvency. net, including Admin Assistant in the subject line of the email. No phone calls please. While we thank all interested individuals, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.