On June 16, 2017, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta issued an Order appointing Hardie & Kelly Inc. as receiver (the “Receiver”) of Faust Harbour Developments Ltd. (“FHDL”). A copy of the Receivership Order can be found below.
Status Update as at February 5, 2018
The administration of the estate is complete and the Receiver has been discharged. There were unfortunately no funds available for distribution to unsecured creditors.
- Receivership Order – June 16, 2017
- Order Approving Listing Agreement and Receiver’s Activities – August 29, 2017
- Sale Approval and Vesting Order – February 5, 2018
- Order re: Discharge of Receiver – February 5, 2018
- Application re: Approving Listing Agreement and Receiver’s Activities – filed August 16, 2017
- Written Submissions on behalf of FHDL and Robert McRae – filed August 24, 2017
- Application re: Approval of Sale – filed January 26, 2018
Contact Information for the Receiver
For further information, please contact Marc Kelly of the Receiver’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-536-8510.