On June 16, 2017, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta issued an Order appointing Hardie & Kelly Inc. as receiver (the “Receiver”) of Faust Harbour Developments Ltd. (“FHDL”). A copy of the Receivership Order can be found below.
Sale of Real Estate
The Receiver has engaged Jones Lang LaSalle Real Estate Services Inc. (“JLL”) as its listing agent in respect of real estate owned by FHDL in Faust, Alberta, the highlights of which are as follows:
- Approximately 27 acres of land;
- 90 rectangular or pie-shaped residential lots (ranging from 5,490 to 11,89 sq. ft.);
- One commercial lot (29,171 sq. ft);
- Located adjacent to the public marina with lake access; and
- Services partially installed.
Interested parties should contact Mr. Paul Gemmel, of JLL, at 780-328-2560 for more information.
The deadline for the submission of offer to JLL is Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
- Receivership Order – June 16, 2017
- Order Approving Listing Agreement and Receiver’s Activities – August 29, 2017
- Application re: Approving Listing Agreement and Receiver’s Activities – filed August 16, 2017
- Written Submissions on behalf of FHDL and Robert McRae – filed August 24, 2017
Contact Information for the Receiver
For further information, please contact Marc Kelly of the Receiver’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403-536-8510.