On January 17, 2020, the Court of Queen’s Bench for Saskatchewan (the “Court”) issued an Order appointing Hardie & Kelly Inc. as Receiver (the “Receiver”) of the current and future assets, undertakings and properties of Harmon International Industries Inc. (“Harmon”).
Contact information for the Receiver is Kevin Meyler at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403) 536-8526.
Property Claims Process
On June 5, 2020, the Court granted an Order (the “Property Claims Process Order”), specifying a procedure to be followed by any person asserting a claim to property in the possession of Harmon.
Reference should be made to the Property Claims Process Order for the specific requirements and timelines with which a proof of claim must be submitted, noting that completed proof of claims, substantially in the form contained within the Property Claims Package, shall be received by the Receiver, no later than July 6, 2020 and that any person who fails to deliver a proof of claim in accordance with the Property Claims Process Order shall be forever barred from asserting any claim against Harmon and the Receiver and all such claims shall be forever extinguished.
October 3, 2019 Application
- Originating application, October 3, 2019 (Application for a Receiver)
- Brief of Law, Pillar re. Receivership application (Part 1)
- Brief of Law, Pillar re. Receivership application (Part 2)
- Affidavit of C. Moneo, sworn October 3, 2019
- Affidavit of C. Moneo, sworn October 8, 2019
- Fiat of J Elson, October 24, 2019
January 10, 2020 Application
- Affidavit of S.Dizep, sworn January 7, 2020
- Affidavit of K. O’Brien, sworn January 7, 2020
- Affidavit of K. Kreutzwieser, sworn January 8, 2020
- Affidavit of K. Hoy, sworn January 8, 2020
- Affidavit of C. Moneo, sworn January 10, 2020
- Fiat of J Elson, January 16, 2020
- Fiat of J Elson, January 22, 2020
June 5, 2020 Application
- June 5 Notice of Application (Property Claims Process and Sales Process Order)
- Draft Order (Property Claims Process)
- Draft Order (Sales Process and other relief)
- June 11 Notice of Application for Leave to Appeal
- Receivership Order – Jan 17, 2020
- Property Claims Process Order – June 5, 2020
- Sales Process Order – June 5, 2020