On November 8, 2017, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta (the “Court”) issued an Order (the “Receivership Order”) appointing Hardie & Kelly Inc. as Receiver (the “Receiver”) of Live Out There Inc. (the “Company”). A copy of the Receivership Order can be found below under the section entitled Court Orders.
Status update as at October 10, 2018 – the Receiver was discharged by Order of the Court on March 10, 2018. There were no funds available for distribution to creditors.
Sale of Assets
On November 8, 2017, the Court also granted an Order (the “Approval and Vesting Order”) approving the purchase and sale agreement to sell all of the assets of the Company to Invico Diversified Income Limited Partnership. A copy of the Approval and Vesting Order can be found below under the section entitled Court Orders.
- Receivership Order – November 8, 2017
- Approval & Vesting Order – November 8, 2017
- Order re: Sealing of Confidential Affidavit of Jason Brooks – Nov 8, 2017
- Order re: Discharge of Receiver – October 10, 2018
- Originating Application – November 2, 2017
- Application re: Discharge of Receiver – filed Oct 3, 2018
Contact Information for the Receiver
For further information, please contact Mr. Marc Kelly of the Receiver’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403) 536-8510.