Planit Builders Ltd. (“Planit” or the “Company”) has defaulted in the performance of a provision in the proposal filed on November 24, 2017 (the “Proposal”) and has not remedied such default within the prescribed 30 day period after which such default occurred. Consequently, on June 1, 2018, Hardie & Kelly Inc. (“H&K”) in its capacity as the Proposal Trustee issued formal Notice of Default in the Performance of a Proposal, a copy of which can be found below.
H&K has been discharged as Proposal Trustee and has no further involvement with the Company. Creditors may take proceedings to annul the Proposal and place the Company into bankruptcy at their own expense.
- June 1, 2018 – Default of Proposal
- January 9, 2018 – Proposal approved by the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
- January 3, 2018 – Proposal approved by Creditors
- November 24, 2017 – Proposal filed
- October 27, 2018 – Notice of Intention to Make a Proposal filed
- Order Discharging Trustee – August 13, 2018
- Notice of Default in the Performance of Proposal
- Order Approving Proposal – January 9, 2018
- Notice of Change of Date of Meeting
- Order Extending Date for Holding Meeting of Creditors
- Proposal Creditor Package
- Initial Notice to Creditors – October 31, 2017
Contact person for Proposal Trustee – Jerri Beauchamp at 403-536-8503