On November 29, 2018, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta (the “Court”) issued an Order appointing Hardie & Kelly Inc. (“H&K”) as Receiver (the “Receiver”) of certain assets of R.I.I. North America Inc. (“RIINA”).
For greater certainty, H&K was not appointed as Receiver over and has no interest in or responsibility for the following assets:
- The petroleum and natural gas properties located in Saskatchewan (the “PNG Property”);
- Any production revenues derived from the PNG Property; and
- Any office furniture and computer equipment located in Saskatchewan or Alberta.
A copy of the Receivership Order is available below.
- Receivership Order – November 29, 2018
- Order re: Approval of Sales Process – May 15, 2019
- Order re: Interim and Final Distributions – May 15, 2019
- Sale Approval and Vesting Order – August 22, 2019
- Order re: Assignment and Final Distribution – August 22, 2019
- Order re: Approving Receiver’s Fees and Disbursements and Discharging Receiver – August 22 2019
- Application re: Approval of Sale Process and Distributions – returnable May 15, 2019
- Application re: Sale Approval and Vesting Order, Sealing Order, Assignment and Distribution Order and Order Discharging Receiver – returnable August 22, 2019
Contact Information for the Receiver
For further information, please contact Marc Kelly of the Receiver’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-536-8510.